Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Coloring from the Past

I spent many hours coloring when I was a child and I loved every minute of it.

I loved Disney, and Cinderella was a favorite. I think I still have one of the coloring books. I loved the page where the mice made her dress. :)




Another Disney fave was Chip and Dale.



I also liked to color Scooby Do, The Munsters, Casper, and The Flinstones.



Now I loved The Beatles too--but this is one coloring book I can't say I remember. Is it my imagination or is this kinda creepy...



I am glad coloring is making such a comeback. If any of you remember any coloring books from the good old days please tell me!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Paul looks pretty creepy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do this, too. Sadly, it didn't take for me! I just dabble.
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only used to color when it n a certain mood as a child. Now as an adult I'm true my learning how to draw and color. I hope I'm chosen to get your book I love learning anabolic your book

    ReplyDelete