Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

CUTEST CORNUCOPIA EVER!

As I was looking though the Lamberts Lately blog I came across THIS on her Create It Thursday linky~the cutest cornucopia from Growing Up Gabel! A perfect November craft and lots of fun for Thanksgiving.

It's easy and probably delicious.

I can't wait to get all the ingredients, which include Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Rolls, and ice cream cones.

Get ready to have fun, and grab the kids so they can help too.

Thanks Lamberts Lately and Growing Up Gabel! Cute, cute cute.

Instructions HERE.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Plus you get to eat those candies that usually only kids would buy! YUM.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I thought so too William. And I love all those treats--even though I don't eat sugar now. :P

      Delete