Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Coloring Supply Cart and Bygel Cups

If you are anything like me, your coloring supplies take up soooo much room.

Here is a wonderful solution. 


In this vid is a sturdy supply cart on wheels. They are available on Amazon and Target, along with the wonderful Bygel cups that can hook to the side of the cart...perfect combo!


The turquiose version of the cart and orange cups are listed in the right column >>
and the white cart from Target is here:  CLICK

The cups save me so much room! I was just thinking I needed a new cart, but because the cups hang on the outside of the cart, I don't need a new one. My husband is not thrilled that I can wheel this thing all over the house and make any room my studio...but I am~!

Hope these are helpful!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment