Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Coloring Schedule on YouTube

I am so happy to announce my new schedule for YouTube!

                                   Watch this video HERE.

From this time forward, I will be creating two coloring videos each week...one on Wednesday and one on Sunday.

These videos will contain how tos, color-alongs, and some interesting and helpful tips.

I posted two this past week, and showed shading, highlighting, and how to color a large area in one color and add depth and dimension.


                                            Coloring Penelope
                                                                                                       


                                            Coloring a Large Area

I am looking forward to this new program, and I hope you enjoy it as well.

Please leave me a message below if you have any suggestions for what you would like to see.

I will also be working with the incredibly talented colorist Ronda Francis--I can't wait!

See you on Wednesday!

xo

3 comments: