Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Follow Your Dreams!

As a job I write and illustrate.

I love to see my ideas come to life in stories and in pictures.


The Good Samaritan movie poster
When we are young everything is new and interesting--everything is a first. As we grow, we become familiar with things in our lives. As we get older many of these things become more commonplace, and to keep things interesting and exciting we need to create our own firsts.

My latest first is to produce a short film.

This film is a mature thriller called The Good Samaritan, written and directed by Brooklyn Hudson. I supplied the art for this project, including the photography for the posters and campaign.

I am thrilled to be part of this project and can't wait to see it on the big screen. 

Life is short and precious. If you have something you want to do, do not hesitate. Create a first that you will never forget.

I hope some of you take advantage of the perks of this project which range from an advanced screening of the film, to an IMDb credit and personal thank you from the writer and director. There is even a Hollywood makeover and a chance to have your child in the film!

Click here to support women in film and to read about The Good Samaritan.

Then get out there and start following your dreams.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! Good job, you. Keep pursuing your passion and blessing others with your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lux. It is very exciting. Today is the last day of filming--can't wait to see the finished product.

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous. I had not heard of this film and will do what I can to increase awareness and funding. Your poster is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete