Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Witches Brew Tea While You Color

Today as I set up my area to start another drawing, and realized that part of my drawing ritual involved tea. 


In the summer as I sit with the doors opened overlooking the cove I drink iced tea. But now there is a bite in the air and I find myself putting on the kettle.




As I waited for the water to boil I moistened the rim of the teacup and dipped it into a plate covered with brown sugar--kind of like an autumn margarita. Then I added spice to my cup of Afternoon Tea by Crabtree and Evelyn. Just a pinch of allspice, nutmeg, and cloves. I added a star anise and stirred with a cinnamon stick.



This nice warm tea was just what the doctor ordered on such a cold and blustery day. 


So grab your colored pencils and your favorite Halloween coloring book, or my new one if you like, PENELOPE'S GARDEN, and get to coloring with a nice warm cup of Witches Brew Tea.

Enjoy!

Here is a quickie video with instructions for delicious Witches Brew. If you make it tell me if you like!

xo





1 comment: