Featuring colorist Ronda Francis

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Thankful Tree!

I've always found plenty of crafts for Halloween and Christmas, but Thanksgiving lagged behind.

Not this year!

I am finding so many adorable things from so many creative ladies.

This thankful tree from Simply Vintage Girl is so charming. 

It is rustic and modern at the same time. The jar is filled with unshelled nuts, but I think pine cones, rocks, or even your favorite candy would do the trick too.

The tags are pieces of wood painted with blackboard paint. Pieces of cardboard written on with colored pencils, markers, Sharpies or even crayons would do the trick.

Find the complete How To HERE

Have fun!

xo

7 comments:

  1. I agree! So talented. Love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think it is so cute too. I love the different versions. Some people are so creative!

      Delete
  3. What an 'original' idea - albeit you mention different versions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--and the designer of this project mentions several versions also. Glad you stopped by John. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree! Thus would enhance the decor in almost any home!

      Delete